Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
- 12일부터 4·10총선 예비후보자 등록 시작
- From Itaewon to Hollywood, Park Seo
- 인요한 "이준석에 통크게 제안…돌아와 총선 중책 맡아달라"
- Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
- Yoon visits Busan after failed World Expo bid
- 인요한 만난 김종인 “처방은 잘했지만, 환자가 약을 먹어야”
- Seoul shares open lower after record daily gain
- [From the scene] Jazz music livens up Seoul's streets